Acupuncture in Wadsworth available
at Panchur Chiropractic!
Dr. Panchur is pleased to offer Acupuncture treatments in her office! Acupuncture has been used for thousands of years, and has been shown to help a variety of health conditions. This is accomplished by balancing the body's "chi" or "qi". The "qi" is the life force and energy in all of us, that is responsible for wellness and harmony, when balanced. Strategic placement of fine needles (which are virtually painless) in various locations on the body takes place, helps to stimulate the body's chi, and and also helps with pain relief and well being.
Types of Acupuncture treatments offered:
- Traditional, Therapeutic session with needles
- 20 Minute relaxation Acupuncture session
- Needle-free acupuncture (Electro/Laser Acupucture) / Meridian Therapy
- Electro-Meridian Imaging (EMI)
- Gua Sha Treatments (Chinese soft tissue technique)
Acupuncture has been known to help patients with Conditions such as:
- Allergies / Sinus problems
- Back pain
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Smoking Cessation
- Carpal Tunnel
- Gastro-Intestinal and Stomach problems
- Bladder issues
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Anxiety / Hyperactivity
- Plantar Fascitis
- Weight Control
- And MANY OTHER CONDITIONS...
Call our office Today to schedule your appointment,
or to find out how Acupuncture can help YOU!