We provide advanced spinal correction utilizing "state of the art" chiropractic techniques. Never in the history of chiropractic have we been able to provide the level of help and expertise that now exists. These newer correction methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before. As a Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Jennifer Panchur has years of training and experience in spinal adjustment. She offers care for the whole family. Patients from "Pediatrics to Geriatrics" can benefit from chiropractic care. She has worked with many children, from newborns and toddlers to young adults. We welcome patients of all ages!
Types of Adjusting techniques used by Dr. Panchur are:
- Flexion-Distraction Technique
- Diversified technique
- Use of Hi-Low table
- Thompson Drop Technique
Dr. Panchur is also certified in Rock-Tape (kinesiotape) applications. Ask How Rock Tape can help YOU!
We are pleased to offer Acupuncture treatments in our office. Acupuncture has been used for thousands of years and is based on the Chinese theory of "Chi"/ "Qi", which is the life-force in all of us. A balanced system of qi/chi helps to maintain wellness and harmony in our bodies.
In addition to Acupuncture, Dr. Panchur is also certified to perform Dry Needling, which is deeper, intramuscular needling technique. This technique is great for athletes and any individual who may need an approach for a certain muscle group or trouble-spot. Dr. Panchur can help to determine which technique would be best for you.
- Acupuncture Treatments (Therapeutic and Stress-Reduction sessions)
- Needle-free Acupuncture (Laser/Electro) / Meridian Therapy
- Dry Needling (muscular needling technique)
- 20 Minute Relaxation Acupuncture Sessions
- Computerized Electro Meridian Imaging (EMI) to graph each Meridian
- Gua Sha (soft tissue technique)
- Auriculotherapy (Ear acupuncture and acupressure)
Acupuncture treatments have been known to help patients with:
- Stress-Reduction / Anxiety
- Carpal Tunnel
- Ankle and Leg pain
- Shoulder pain
- Gastrointestinal support
- Pre-and post-surgery healing and preparation
- Nausea and fatigue from Oncology treatment, Oncology support
- Many, many other conditions
To complement and enhance the healing effects of your specific Chiropractic adjustment treatment, we at Panchur Chiropractic Wellness Centre also provide the following physiological therapeutic procedures:
- Interferential Electric Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
- Dry Hydro-massage/ Dry Hydrotherapy
- Intersegmental traction
- Cold Laser Therapy/Far infrared Light Therapy (Low level laser therapy)
- Moist Heat therapy
We also have In-Stock a variety of Chiropractic Support Products:
- China Gel (Pain-relieving lotion with Lavender and Menthol)
- Cervical pillows, Lumbar supports for home and work
- T-Relief , Homeopathic Trauma Gel with Arnica
- Natural pain relievers and anti-inflammatory supplements.
- Nutura, Anabolic Labs, Standard Process products
- Lumbar supports
- Rock Tape Kinesiotape
We teach our patients exercises designed just for them to help strengthen and correct their own unique problem. These exercises can be performed in the comfort of your own home and can improve the effectiveness of your spinal correction by as much as 30-40%. In addition to skeletal misalignment, muscles and connective tissues can be out of place or strained by improper alignment and use. Specific exercises and stretches can help your body stay in balance and in health.
We often find it helpful to "coach" our patients on certain activities they should avoid or do differently to avoid aggravating their particular health challenge. Our goal is to help every patient achieve a fulfilling and happy lifestyle full of the activities they enjoy most. We recognize that each our patient is a whole person, and help them reach true health and wellness is a collaborate effort between our professionals and our patients.
We provide specific recommendations on nutritional supplements and healthy food choices to enhance our patient´s return to optimal health. Do you know which supplements and vitamins are good for you? Dr. Jennifer Panchur can provide a structured nutritional program based on your individual needs. Free of charge our patients can fill out a Nutritional Survey to determine which Standard Process supplements may be recommended for them. all ages!
Spinal & Postural Screenings
Posture and spinal screenings can reveal important health information and unlock the door to improved health and well-being. We provide screenings at area malls, community events, health fairs and places of employment. Contact us today to arrange a screening at your event or workplace!